Girl Scout Workshops
Badges: $7 per scout (choose 1)
Daisy Petals: Friendly & Helpful, Use Resources Wisely, Make the World a Better Place
Brownie Try It: Bugs, Home Scientist, Snacks (additional fee)
Junior Badges: Detective, Flowers, Staying Fit
Scout Visit Policies and Procedures
- Workshop cost includes admission to the Museum, materials, and a Museum Curator to lead activities (actual badges not included).
- Reservations are required at least 2 weeks in advance. Workshops are available Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays 9 am-4 pm. Workshops may be scheduled outside of regular business hours for an additional $75 fee. (Leaders - you are welcome to bring a snack!)
- Workshops last about 1 ½ hours and may allow for time to explore the Museum.
- A minimum of 8 girls per group is required, maximum of 16 girls.
- Chaperones are free of charge; one chaperone is required for every five scouts.
- Tag-a-longs can participate at the listed price, or explore the Museum at $3 each.
For a fun meeting alternative, troops can come explore the Museum at a reduced rate of $5 per scout.
To schedule your group, call 715-344-2003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your name, phone number, preferred date and time of visit, estimated number of girl scouts and
requested activity. We will contact you to confirm that your requested date is available.
Girl Scout Workshops are a partnership program between the Girls Scouts of Northwest Great Lakes Council and CWCM.