Kids Walk Wisconsin - Saturday June 7, 2014 10am
Kid's Walk takes place in conjunction with the Walk Wisconsin Marathon.
It is never too early to teach our kids about the importance of a healthy and active lifestyle.
This is primarily a trail walk, safe for kids up to 10 years old and is stroller friendly for the real little ones.
- The fun and excitement begins at 10AM from the band shell at Pfiffner Pioneer Park
- Children of all ages are invited to participate in the 1.3 or 2.6 mile walk along the Wisconsin River
- $5 for one child or $10 for two or more (family max $10). Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Fun-filled activities will be provided throughout the route
- Refreshments and healthy treats will be available along the walk and at the end of the Kid's walk
Simply click here to download a registration form, fill out and drop off or mail your form to:
Central Wisconsin Children's Museum - 1100 Main St. - Stevens Point WI 54481
You can also register the day of the Walk at Pfiffner Pioneer Park.
Registration fee covers refreshments and award at the end of the walk.
No refunds after May 31, 2014